QR Code Generator for .NET – simple, compact and well. Derived from tried and tested implementation by project Nayuki.
- Supports encoding all 40 versions (sizes) and all 4 error correction levels, as per the QR Code Model 2 standard
- Output formats: Raw modules/pixels of the QR symbol, SVG XML string, raster bitmap
- Encodes numeric and special-alphanumeric text in less space than general text
- Open source code under the permissive MIT License
- Significantly shorter code but more documentation compared to competing libraries
- Built for .NET Standard 2.0 and therefore runs on most modern .NET platforms (.NET Core, .NET Framework, Mono etc.).
- You can specify the minimum and maximum version number allowed, and the library will automatically choose the smallest version in the range that fits the data.
- You can specify the mask pattern manually, otherwise library will automatically evaluate all 8 masks and select the optimal one.
- You can specify an error correction level, or optionally allow the library to boost it if it doesn't increase the version number.
- You can create a list of data segments manually and add ECI segments.
Optional advanced features:
- Encodes Japanese Unicode text in Kanji mode to save a lot of space compared to UTF-8 bytes
- Computes optimal segment mode switching for text with mixed numeric/alphanumeric/general/kanji parts
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Net.Codecrete.QrCodeGenerator -Version 1.5.0
dotnet add package Net.Codecrete.QrCodeGenerator --version 1.5.0
<PackageReference Include="Net.Codecrete.QrCodeGenerator" Version="1.5.0" />
paket add Net.Codecrete.QrCodeGenerator --version 1.5.0
More sophistiacted and accurate algorithm for detecting finder like pattern
- System.Drawing.Common (>= 4.5.1)
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on Net.Codecrete.QrCodeGenerator:
Library to generate the new QR bill used for invoicing in Switzerland. The Swiss QR bill library: - generates PDF, SVG and PNG files - generates payment slip (105mm by 210mm), A4 sheets or QR code only - is multilingual: German, French, Italian, English - validates the invoice data and provides detailed validation information - adds and retrieves structured bill information (according to Swico S1) - parses the invoice data embedded in the QR code - is easy to use - is small and fast - is free – even for commecial use (MIT License) - is built for .NET Standard 2.0 and runs on all modern .NET platforms - has a single non-Microsoft dependency: Net.Codecrete.QrCodeGenerator
SQRL for the .Net Standard runtimes. Secure Quick Reliable Login is a highly secure user privacy based authentication system that removes the need for users to have more than one password for a global identity https://www.grc.com/sqrl/sqrl.htm for more information of the protocal.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.