Nemiro.OAuth is a class library for authorization via OAuth protocol in .NET Framework.
The library provides mechanisms for implementing OAuth clients, and also contains a ready-to-use clients for popular websites.
Nemiro.OAuth is licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0.
* Support OAuth 1.0 and 2.0;
* Obtaining basic information about users: ID, name, sex, date of birth, email address and telephone number;
* Ready-to-Use OAuth clients for: Amazon, Dropbox, Facebook, Foursquare, GitHub, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Microsoft Live, Mail.Ru, Odnoklassniki, SoundCloud, Tumblr, Twitter, VKontakte, Yahoo! and Yandex;
* Base classes to create additional clients;
* Basic principles of operation with API of different providers;
* Unified mechanisms to facilitate integration with a variety of API.
Less code, more functionality!
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Nemiro.OAuth -Version 1.5.0
dotnet add package Nemiro.OAuth --version 1.5.0
<PackageReference Include="Nemiro.OAuth" Version="1.5.0" />
paket add Nemiro.OAuth --version 1.5.0
December 27, 2014
In this version were made significant changes and improvements, which are mainly aimed at simplifying integration with a variety of API.
* Improved transmission parameters in the web requests, added support for files transfer;
* Added support for requests: PUT and DELETE;
* Added methods to perform asynchronous requests;
* Simplified mechanism for generating and usage of the authorization header;
* Added support for Unicode to URL encoding method (RFC-3986);
* Unified mechanism for handling responses in various data formats (XML, JSON, PLAIN). Created universal type - UniValue.
* Added OAuth clients for: Instagram and Tumblr.
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on Nemiro.OAuth:
Ready-to-use authorization forms (Windows Forms only) for popular sites using OAuth: Google, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, Yandex etc.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.