dotnet add package NavMvc --version 0.0.5
NuGet\Install-Package NavMvc -Version 0.0.5
<PackageReference Include="NavMvc" Version="0.0.5" />
paket add NavMvc --version 0.0.5
#r "nuget: NavMvc, 0.0.5"
// Install NavMvc as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=NavMvc&version=0.0.5 // Install NavMvc as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=NavMvc&version=0.0.5
This is a navigation management system that comes set up for attribute based navigation. Navigation sets are grouped by developer-defined contexts and can be added to or retrieved almost anywhere using the MvcNav extensions. Includes a basic navigation partial view and a readme to get you started. Please visit the project site on GitHub for more information.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Version 0.0.5 : Be prepared for bugs
- Now more service-oriented
- Service no longer concerns itself with web page specifics
- Extension methods reduced to HtmlHelper extension methods
- Web extensions now handle Action/Controller "active" state (web page specifics)
- Minor changes to wire-ups
- Config makes more sense now