Uwp. UI. Controls. Primitives
dotnet add package Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Primitives --version 7.1.3
NuGet\Install-Package Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Primitives -Version 7.1.3
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Primitives" Version="7.1.3" />
paket add Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Primitives --version 7.1.3
#r "nuget: Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Primitives, 7.1.3"
// Install Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Primitives as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Primitives&version=7.1.3 // Install Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Primitives as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Primitives&version=7.1.3
This library provides controls for use in XAML which don't provide their own style. It is a part of the Windows Community Toolkit.
- AdaptiveGridView: Presents items in an evenly-spaced set of columns to fill the total available space.
- ConstrainedBox: Constrain child element by aspect ratio, scale, or multiple.
- DockPanel: Define areas where you can arrange child elements either horizontally or vertically, relative to each other.
- StaggeredLayout: Layout of items in a column approach where an item will be added to whichever column has used the least amount of space.
- StaggeredPanel: Layout of items in a column approach where an item will be added to whichever column has used the least amount of space.
- SwitchPresenter: A presenter which can act as a switch statement for layout providing alternate layouts based on a value.
- UniformGrid: Presents items in an evenly-spaced set of rows or columns to fill the total available display space.
- WrapLayout: Positions child elements in sequential position from left to right and breaks content to the next line.
- WrapPanel: Positions child elements in sequential position from left to right and breaks content to the next line.
|Universal Windows Platform||uap10.0.17763|
NuGet packages (3)
Showing the top 3 NuGet packages that depend on Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Primitives:
This library provides Controls, Panels, ItemsRepeater Layouts, and various other classes & helpers for XAML UI development with UWP. It is a part of the Windows Community Toolkit. This package is only an aggregate of its dependencies, meaning it's a meta-package and has no assemblies. You can find out how to optimize your app after development at https://aka.ms/wct/optimize
This library provides XAML templated controls. It is a part of the Windows Community Toolkit. Controls: - CameraPreview: Easily preview video from camera sources and get realtime frames from the selected source. - DropShadowPanel: DropShadowPanel control allows the creation of a DropShadow for any Xaml FrameworkElement in markup. - ImageEx: Images are downloaded asynchronously showing a load indicator and can be stored in a local cache. - InAppNotification: Show local notifications in your application. - Loading: Helps to show content with animation to the user while the app is doing some calculation. - MetadataControl: Control for organizing text based categories with a separator, supports commands. - RadialProgressBar: Displays progress as a circle getting filled. - RotatorTile: Rotates through a set of items one-by-one like a live-tile. - TabbedCommandBar: A command bar that organizes features of an application into a series of tabs. - TextToolbar: A Toolbar for Editing Text attached to a RichEditBox. It can format RTF, Markdown, or use a Custom Formatter. - TileControl: A ContentControl that show an image repeated many times.
This library provides XAML templated controls. It is a part of the Windows Community Toolkit. Controls: - ColorPicker/ColorPickerButton: Improved ColorPicker and DropDownButton version. - RadialGauge: Displays a value within a range, using a needle on a circular face. - RangeSelector: "Double slider" control for range values. - RemoteDevicePicker: Remote Device Picker Control for Project Rome. - RichSuggestBox: RichEditBox which supports at mentioning or tags. - TokenizingTextBox: An AutoSuggestBox like control which places entered input into easily removed containers for contacts or tags.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Primitives:
A .NET library to run C# code in parallel on the GPU through DX12, D2D1, and dynamically generated HLSL compute shaders, with the goal of making GPU computing easy to use for all .NET developers! 🚀