Toolkit. Uwp. UI. Controls. Primitives
This library provides controls for use in XAML which don't provide their own style. It is part of the Windows Community Toolkit.
- AdaptiveGridView: Presents items in an evenly-spaced set of columns to fill the total available space.
- DockPanel: Define areas where you can arrange child elements either horizontally or vertically, relative to each other.
- StaggeredLayout: Layout of items in a column approach where an item will be added to whichever column has used the least amount of space.
- StaggeredPanel: Layout of items in a column approach where an item will be added to whichever column has used the least amount of space.
- SwitchPresenter: A presenter which can act as a switch statement for layout providing alternate layouts based on a value.
- UniformGrid: Presents items in an evenly-spaced set of rows or columns to fill the total available display space.
- WrapLayout: Positions child elements in sequential position from left to right and breaks content to the next line.
- WrapPanel: Positions child elements in sequential position from left to right and breaks content to the next line.
Install-Package Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Primitives -Version 7.0.2
dotnet add package Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Primitives --version 7.0.2
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Primitives" Version="7.0.2" />
paket add Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Primitives --version 7.0.2
#r "nuget: Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Primitives, 7.0.2"
// Install Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Primitives as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Primitives&version=7.0.2 // Install Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Primitives as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Primitives&version=7.0.2
NuGet packages (3)
Showing the top 3 NuGet packages that depend on Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Primitives:
This library provides Controls, Panels, ItemsRepeater Layouts, and various other classes & helpers for XAML UI development with UWP. It is part of the Windows Community Toolkit. This package provides no actual code and is only an aggregate of its dependencies. You can find out how to optimize your app after development at https://aka.ms/wct/optimize
This library provides XAML templated controls. It is part of the Windows Community Toolkit. Controls: - CameraPreview: Easily preview video from camera sources and get realtime frames from the selected source. - DropShadowPanel: DropShadowPanel control allows the creation of a DropShadow for any Xaml FrameworkElement in markup. - ImageEx: Images are downloaded asynchronously showing a load indicator and can be stored in a local cache. - InAppNotification: Show local notifications in your application. - Loading: Helps to show content with animation to the user while the app is doing some calculation. - RadialProgressBar: Displays progress as a circle getting filled. - RotatorTile: Rotates through a set of items one-by-one like a live-tile. - TabbedCommandBar: A command bar that organizes features of an application into a series of tabs. - TextToolbar: A Toolbar for Editing Text attached to a RichEditBox. It can format RTF, Markdown, or use a Custom Formatter. - TileControl: A ContentControl that show an image repeated many times.
This library provides XAML templated controls. It is part of the Windows Community Toolkit. Controls: - ColorPicker/ColorPickerButton: Improved ColorPicker and DropDownButton version. - RadialGauge: Displays a value within a range, using a needle on a circular face. - RangeSelector: "Double slider" control for range values. - RemoteDevicePicker: Remote Device Picker Control for Project Rome. - TokenizingTextBox: An AutoSuggestBox like control which places entered input into easily removed containers for contacts or tags.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.