See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package LightQuery.Shared --version 1.5.0
NuGet\Install-Package LightQuery.Shared -Version 1.5.0
<PackageReference Include="LightQuery.Shared" Version="1.5.0" />
paket add LightQuery.Shared --version 1.5.0
#r "nuget: LightQuery.Shared, 1.5.0"
// Install LightQuery.Shared as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=LightQuery.Shared&version=1.5.0 // Install LightQuery.Shared as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=LightQuery.Shared&version=1.5.0
This is a shared package. It is not intended for direct reference. It is consumed by the LightQuery and LightQuery.EntityFrameworkCore packages
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on LightQuery.Shared:
ASP.NET Core ActionFilter for sorting and pagination
ASP.NET Core ActionFilter for sorting and pagination with support for EntityFrameworks async materialization
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- It's now possible to do relational sorting, meaning that nested properties can be used for sorting. For example, it is now possible to sort by `user.bankAccount.balance`. Thanks to GitHub user @erdembas for the pull request!
- The `defaultSort` parameter was introduced for the server side controller attributes. Thanks to GitHub user @erdembas for the pull request!
- Raise minimum supported .NET Standard version to `netstandard2.0`
- Bump version to align .NET and npm package versions
- Publish ng-lightquery npm package for angular and include PaginationBaseService in the client libraries
- Update version to align with new releases of LightQuery.EntityFrameworkCore and LightQuery.Client. Added support for EntityFrameworkCore async materialization of queries and a client side package for easier consuming of APIs
- Forced pagination was not applied when no query string at all was present in the Http request
- Initial release