See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Keypress -Version 2.0.1
dotnet add package Keypress --version 2.0.1
<PackageReference Include="Keypress" Version="2.0.1" />
paket add Keypress --version 2.0.1
#r "nuget: Keypress, 2.0.1"
// Install Keypress as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Keypress&version=2.0.1 // Install Keypress as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Keypress&version=2.0.1
For details and documentation, please visit https://dmauro.github.io/Keypress/
Copyright 2012 David Mauro released under the Apache License, version 2.0
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Fixed a big ole bug with meta/cmd combos. Thanks to lexey111. Issue #29.
- Fixed a bug with the Windows key being released on Windows systems. Issue #27.
-Keypress now has a listener class that must be instantiated. The functions that were previously in the global window.keypress object are now public methods of the window.keypress.Listener class.
- Each instance of a Keypress listener can be bound to a DOM element by passing in the element to the listener's constructor.
-Combos now default to being ordered (the property is now called is_unordered and is false by default).
- Combos' handlers preventDefault unless the handler returns true.
- The "combo" public method is now called "simple_combo".
- The basic combo helpers for simple, counting and sequence combos no longer have a third prevent_default optional parameter.
- Debugging console logs can be enabled by setting keypress.debug to true.
- All key event callbacks send a third argument specifying whether the event is firing again automatically because the key has remained pressed down.