This is a extension package for HotChocolate GraphQL framework to enable execution within AzureFunctions using the new v11 API. Provides very easy integration with Azure Functions with maximum support for out-of-the-box HotChocolate functionality.
Install-Package GraphQL.AzureFunctionsProxy -Version 220.127.116.11
dotnet add package GraphQL.AzureFunctionsProxy --version 18.104.22.168
<PackageReference Include="GraphQL.AzureFunctionsProxy" Version="22.214.171.124" />
paket add GraphQL.AzureFunctionsProxy --version 126.96.36.199
#r "nuget: GraphQL.AzureFunctionsProxy, 188.8.131.52"
// Install GraphQL.AzureFunctionsProxy as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GraphQL.AzureFunctionsProxy&version=184.108.40.206 // Install GraphQL.AzureFunctionsProxy as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GraphQL.AzureFunctionsProxy&version=220.127.116.11
- Added support for download of the Schema (?SDL)
- Added support for functioning Playground (when configured correctly in the Azure Function HttpTrigger & Route Binding)
- Bumped to HC v11.0.7
Prior Releases Notes:
- Added ConfigureAwait(false) to all awaits for performance.
- Bumped to HC v11.0.4
- Bump to HotChocolate v11.0.1 which now resolves a bug that we helped identify with interfaces in the initial release of v11.0.0.
- Updated to support namespace changes in HotChocolate v11 rc.03 with synced version here as v18.104.22.168. Bumped HotChocolate version to v11-rc.03.
- Prior release Changed Repo & Package names to eliminate conflict risks with the core HotChocolate packages.
- Updated this package to now be stable v11 (no longer preview). Additional testing and use has shown this to be stable and actively used in projects in preparation for v11 official release.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.