Only Free Spire.Presentation, No Microsoft PowerPoint Automation
As an independent PowerPoint .NET component, Free Spire.Presentation for .NET doesn't need Microsoft PowerPoint installed on the machine. And it is compatible with other .NET applications.
Convert Presentation Slides with High Quality
Convert PowerPoint to PDF
Convert PowerPoint to Image
Convert PPT to PPTX
Summary of Spire.Presentation functions
• Create, open, read and modify PowerPoint presentations from different sources.
• Convert presentation slides to image and PDF format.
• Create, access, copy, edit, delete slides from scratch and add created slides to presentations.
• Create, modify shapes like lines, rectangles, ellipses and polylines on slides.
• Manage, rotate and flip shapes
• Add, manage animation effects to slides and shapes
• Add, manage hyperlink to the shapes and text.
• Add, manage pictures, audio, video to the presentation slides.
• Support working with PowerPoint tables.
• Add text and handle text formatting.
• Protect and encrypt presentation slides.
By using Spire.Presentation, developers can build any type of a 32-bit or 64-bit .NET application including C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services and WinForms for .NET Framework version from 2.0 to 4.5.
• Window Forms Support
• Asp.NET Support
• Windows Service Support
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package FreeSpire.Presentation -Version 2.0.0
dotnet add package FreeSpire.Presentation --version 2.0.0
<PackageReference Include="FreeSpire.Presentation" Version="2.0.0" />
paket add FreeSpire.Presentation --version 2.0.0
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.