.NET Standard Library to solve equations expressed as free-form strings with variables, including boolean branching and nested equation trees using forward-only parsing (very fast). Functions include common math, trigonometry and common functions, as well as User defined functions. Extremely easy to use.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package EquationSolver -Version 1.0.7
dotnet add package EquationSolver --version 1.0.7
<PackageReference Include="EquationSolver" Version="1.0.7" />
paket add EquationSolver --version 1.0.7
#r "nuget: EquationSolver, 1.0.7"
// Install EquationSolver as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=EquationSolver&version=1.0.7 // Install EquationSolver as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=EquationSolver&version=1.0.7
* Added Iteration to Equation to repeat equation for number of times
* Added Tables into the Solver for lookups and results
* Added Static method for expression solving
* New -> Added ability to define user functions in EquationProject to reuse formulas in expressions
* Added function for Factorial of a number
* Changed min and max functions to use many numbers
*Added function for sum of numbers ( sum(n, n ,n, ...) )
* average of numbers ( avg(n, n, n, ...))
* added equation validation.
*changed exception handing to eventhandlers
- No dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on EquationSolver:
.NET Class library for generic implementation of an orchestrating scheduler for applications. Based on the idea that scheduling objects is a matter of returning objects on the specified date(s) and specified times(s). Orchestration is the coordination of these scheduled items over time, or, based on some event or rule set
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.