See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package EntityFramework.VersionedProperties --version 2.6.2-prerelease
NuGet\Install-Package EntityFramework.VersionedProperties -Version 2.6.2-prerelease
<PackageReference Include="EntityFramework.VersionedProperties" Version="2.6.2-prerelease" />
paket add EntityFramework.VersionedProperties --version 2.6.2-prerelease
#r "nuget: EntityFramework.VersionedProperties, 2.6.2-prerelease"
// Install EntityFramework.VersionedProperties as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=EntityFramework.VersionedProperties&version=2.6.2-prerelease&prerelease // Install EntityFramework.VersionedProperties as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=EntityFramework.VersionedProperties&version=2.6.2-prerelease&prerelease
Add drop-in versioned properties to your entity framework model for fine-grained auditing of your model.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 is compatible. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- EntityFramework.Extended (>= 18.104.22.168)
- EntityFramework.Triggers (>= 5.3.1-prerelease)
- New.Instance (>= 0.1.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Renamed a base class (old one is marked obsolete)
- Fixed VersionedBase.ToString to never throw and never return null
- Fixed DefaultValue to respect whether or not the value is a value type and if not, if the reference type should be null or instantiated
- Fixed Value setter behaviour to let new versioned properties be set to something other than their default value without registering the default value as a version