dotnet add package Emerald.AspNetCore --version 2.9.99
NuGet\Install-Package Emerald.AspNetCore -Version 2.9.99
<PackageReference Include="Emerald.AspNetCore" Version="2.9.99" />
paket add Emerald.AspNetCore --version 2.9.99
#r "nuget: Emerald.AspNetCore, 2.9.99"
// Install Emerald.AspNetCore as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Emerald.AspNetCore&version=2.9.99 // Install Emerald.AspNetCore as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Emerald.AspNetCore&version=2.9.99
Emerald framework with AspNetCore support.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp3.1 is compatible.|
- Emerald (>= 2.9.96)
- Hangfire (>= 1.7.12)
- HangFire.Mongo (>= 0.7.12)
- JetBrains.Annotations (>= 2020.1.0)
- Microsoft.ApplicationInsights.AspNetCore (>= 2.14.0)
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.NewtonsoftJson (>= 3.1.7)
- Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore (>= 3.1.7)
- Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Design (>= 3.1.7)
- Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.SqlServer (>= 3.1.7)
- Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Tools (>= 3.1.7)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Diagnostics.HealthChecks.EntityFrameworkCore (>= 3.1.7)
- MongoDB.Driver (>= 2.11.0)
- MongoDBQueue (>= 188.8.131.52)
- Serilog (>= 2.9.0)
- Serilog.AspNetCore (>= 3.4.0)
- Serilog.Sinks.Console (>= 3.1.1)
- Serilog.Sinks.Elasticsearch (>= 8.0.1)
- Swashbuckle.AspNetCore (>= 5.5.1)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.