Install-Package Dynamsoft.NetCoreApp.Barcode -Version 9.2.0
dotnet add package Dynamsoft.NetCoreApp.Barcode --version 9.2.0
<PackageReference Include="Dynamsoft.NetCoreApp.Barcode" Version="9.2.0" />
paket add Dynamsoft.NetCoreApp.Barcode --version 9.2.0
#r "nuget: Dynamsoft.NetCoreApp.Barcode, 9.2.0"
// Install Dynamsoft.NetCoreApp.Barcode as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Dynamsoft.NetCoreApp.Barcode&version=9.2.0 // Install Dynamsoft.NetCoreApp.Barcode as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Dynamsoft.NetCoreApp.Barcode&version=9.2.0
Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK .Net Edition
Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK enables you to efficiently embed barcode reading functionality in your web, desktop or mobile application using just a few lines of code. Saving you months of added development time and resources, our SDK can create high-speed and reliable barcode scanner software applications to meet your business needs.
About .NET Barcode SDK
The .NET Barcode SDK is a wrapper for Dynamsoft C++ Barcode SDK. It comes with all the general features of Dynamsoft Barcode Reader, bringing convenience for .NET developers.
- Windows (x86, x64)
- Linux (x64)
- .NET 6.0
- .NET 5.0
- .NET Core 3.1
- Linear Barcodes (1D) :
- Code 39 (including Code 39 Extended)
- Code 93
- Code 128
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Industrial 2 of 5
- MSI Code
- Code 11
- 2D Barcodes :
- QR Code (including Micro QR Code)
- Data Matrix
- PDF417 (including Micro PDF417)
- Aztec Code
- MaxiCode (mode 2-5)
- Patch Code
- GS1 Composite Code
- GS1 DataBar :
- Stacked Omnidirectional
- Expanded Stacked
- Postal Codes :
- USPS Intelligent Mail
- Australian Post
- UK Royal Mail
|.NET||net5.0 net5.0-windows net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Added support for .Net 6.0.
- Simplified the license activation steps. Different license activation APIs are integrated into the method 'InitLicense'.
- Added a new method 'SetDeviceFriendlyName' to allow users to give each device a readable name. For end-users and administrators, this makes it more friendly to distinguish between devices about license usage statistics.
- Added support for new barcode types, 'Pharmacode' and 'Code 11'.
- Deformation resisting modes 'DRM_BROAD_WARP', 'DRM_LOCAL_REFERENCE' and 'DRM_DEWRINKLE' are optimized and detached from 'DRM_GENERAL'. Users can specify a more effective deformation resisting mode when processing QRCode and DataMatrix codes.
- Added two DeblurMode Enumerations, 'DM_BASED_ON_LOC_BIN' and 'DM_SHARPENING_SMOOTHING', to support more usage scenarios.
- Added a new LocalizationModes item 'LM_ONED_FAST_SCAN', which significantly improved the localization speed for 1D barcodes.
- Improved the confidence calculation algorithm for all barcode types. Users can get even more accurate results by configuring the confidence filter.
- Added the ability to improve the recognition speed when parameters 'BarcodeHeightRangeArray', 'BarcodeWidthRangeArray', 'BarcodeAngleRangeArray' and 'MinRatioOfBarcodeZoneWidthToHeight' are used for result filtering.
- Barcode boundary-seeking algorithm is refactored to improve stability.
- Fixed a bug that might cause a crash when using multiple threads for barcode decoding.
- Fixed a bug that Function Code 1 (FNC1) character would not return if it was in the first position of GS1-128 codes.
- Changed the default value of parameter 'minResultConfidence' from 0 to 30, which can filter out the majority of misreading results and keep as many correct results as possible. Barcode results with confidence lower than 30 will no longer be returned by default.
- Changed the return value of the method 'GetIdleInstancesCount' from 0 to -1 when the available count needs to be updated from server by calling InitLicense.
- Changed value of 'BF_ONED' under Enumeration EnumBarcodeFormat to 0x003007FF to have BF_CODE_11 combined.
- Changed value of 'BF_ALL' under Enumeration EnumBarcodeFormat to 0xFE3FFFFF to have BF_CODE_11 combined.
- Changed the behaviour of DeformationResistingMode 'DRM_GENERAL' which now only applies basic process to resist deformation.
The following items are now deprecated. They still work in this version but could be removed in the near future.
- Method 'InitLicenseFromServer'
- Method 'InitLicenseFromLicenseContent'
- Method 'OutputLicenseToString'
- Method 'InitLTSConnectionParameters'
- Method 'InitLicenseFromLTS'
- Method 'BarcodeReader(string productKey)'
- Method 'BarcodeReader(string modulePath, string productKey)'
- Attribute 'ProductKey'
- Enumeration 'EnumDMChargeWay'
- Enumeration 'EnumDMDeploymentType'
- Enumeration 'EnumDMLicenseModule'
- Enumeration 'EnumDMUUIDGenerationMethod'
- Enumeration 'EnumProduct'