See the version list below for details.
Install-Package DotNetBrowser.Wpf -Version 2.3.0
dotnet add package DotNetBrowser.Wpf --version 2.3.0
<PackageReference Include="DotNetBrowser.Wpf" Version="2.3.0" />
paket add DotNetBrowser.Wpf --version 2.3.0
#r "nuget: DotNetBrowser.Wpf, 2.3.0"
// Install DotNetBrowser.Wpf as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=DotNetBrowser.Wpf&version=2.3.0 // Install DotNetBrowser.Wpf as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=DotNetBrowser.Wpf&version=2.3.0
To be able to use DotNetBrowser, you should obtain a licence by filling a form at https://www.teamdev.com/dotnetbrowser#evaluate
|.NET||net5.0 net5.0-windows net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp3.0 netcoreapp3.1|
|.NET Framework||net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
This version of the library brings an upgraded Chromium 84 engine. To implement some changes of this Chromium version, DotNetBrowser API has got some breaking changes as well.
Drag and Drop events interception and IDataObject support
With this update, we have added IDragAndDrop.EnterDragHandler and IDragAndDrop.DropHandler handlers. It is now possible to intercept the corresponding drag and drop events on the web page in the hardware-accelerated mode.
The DOM key events were extended with the Character property. Now it is possible to get the character generated by pressing the key and associated with the intercepted DOM key event.
UrlRequest class was extended with the following properties: Browser, ResourceType, SslVersion. It allows getting more information about the particular URL request.
- ShowNetErrorPageHandler not working properly for websites with invalid certificates.
- Increased page load time when loading the same page several times.
- The .NET memory leak related to the render processes remaining in memory after disposing the browser.
- DoubleClick DOM events not received from the web page.
- The Visibility property binding not working properly for WPF BrowserView.
- Context menu being shown only once for Flash objects.
- Context menu not being shown for PDF files opened in the browser.
- A few memory leaks for registering/unregistering .NET objects via JS-.NET bridge.
- BrowserView not being shown on the second TabItem after initializing.
- CSS 3 cursors not displaying properly in Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2 environments.
- The incorrect image on displaying the WPF BrowserView in the hardware-accelerated mode.
The full list of improvements in this release is available at: https://dotnetbrowser-support.teamdev.com/release-notes/2020/v2-3.html
Some API of this version is not backward compatible with 2.2. If your application already uses DotNetBrowser 2.2, please refer to this migration guide: https://dotnetbrowser-support.teamdev.com/docs/guides/migration/v2-2-v2-3.html
It contains the detailed instructions on how to change your code to work with version 2.3.