See the version list below for details.
Install-Package CrashRpt.CPP -Version 2.0.15
dotnet add package CrashRpt.CPP --version 2.0.15
<PackageReference Include="CrashRpt.CPP" Version="2.0.15" />
paket add CrashRpt.CPP --version 2.0.15
#r "nuget: CrashRpt.CPP, 2.0.15"
// Install CrashRpt.CPP as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CrashRpt.CPP&version=2.0.15 // Install CrashRpt.CPP as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CrashRpt.CPP&version=2.0.15
Adds support for sending crash reports to your C++ native Windows app.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* Fixed bug: crashrpt.dll by default was looking for the sendrpt.exe in the folder with main application .exe (but should look in the folder where crashrpt.dll exist).
* Fixed bug: A file indexing service may interfere with the crash reporting process.
* Added CRASHRPT_ENABLE_RELEASE_ASSERTS macro which enables the assertion reports to be sent on C assert macro for Release configuration.
* Added: all binaries were digitally signed.
* Changed: no error dialog appears if crashrpt has failed to send crash report.