See the version list below for details.
Install-Package CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Media -Version 7.1.1-preview3.1
dotnet add package CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Media --version 7.1.1-preview3.1
<PackageReference Include="CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Media" Version="7.1.1-preview3.1" />
paket add CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Media --version 7.1.1-preview3.1
#r "nuget: CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Media, 7.1.1-preview3.1"
// Install CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Media as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Media&version=7.1.1-preview3.1&prerelease // Install CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Media as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Media&version=7.1.1-preview3.1&prerelease
This library provides UI effects which rely on Win2D. It is a part of the Windows Community Toolkit.
AttachedCardShadow: Provides an easy-to-use, simple, and performant rounded-rectangle shadow effect.
- AcrylicEffect: A custom acrylic effect that can be inserted into a pipeline.
- BackdropEffect: A backdrop effect that can sample from a specified source.
- BlendEffect: A blend effect that merges the current pipeline with an input one.
- BlurEffect: A gaussian blur effect.
- ImageEffect: An effect which displays an image loaded as a Win2D surface.
- ShadeEffect: An effect that overlays a color layer over the current pipeline, with a specified intensity.
- SolidColorEffect: An effect that renders a standard 8bit SDR color on the available surface.
- TileEffect: An effect that loads an image and replicates it to cover all the available surface area.
- ExposureEffect, GrayscaleEffect, HueRotationEffect and more, mapping to Win2D effects.
- CanvasPathGeometry: A class that parses Win2d Path Mini Language and converts it to CanvasGeometry, CanvasBrush, CanvasStroke, CanvasStrokeStyle or Color.
- SurfaceLoader: A class that can load and draw images and other objects to Win2D surfaces and brushes.
- AcrylicBrush: A custom Brush that that implements an acrylic effect with full control over all parameters.
- BackdropBlurBrush: The BackdropBlurBrush is a Brush that blurs whatever is behind it in the application.
- BackdropGammaTransferBrush: A brush which alters the colors of whatever is behind it in the application by applying a per-channel gamma transfer function.
- BackdropInvertBrush: The BackdropInvertBrush is a Brush which inverts whatever is behind it in the application.
- BackdropSaturationBrush: Brush which applies a SaturationEffect to the Backdrop.
- BackdropSepiaBrush: Brush which applies a SepiaEffect to the Backdrop.
- CanvasBrushBase: Helper Brush class to interop with Win2D Canvas calls.
- ImageBlendBrush: A Brush which blends a BitmapImage to the Backdrop in a given mode.
- PipelineBrush: A Brush that renders a customizable Composition/Win2D effects pipeline
- RadialGradientBrush: This GradientBrush defines its Gradient as an interpolation within an Ellipse.
- TilesBrush: A Brush that displays a tiled image, wrapping at the edges and endlessly repeating.
PipelineBuilder: A class that allows to build custom effects pipelines and create CompositionBrush instances from them.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
GitHub repositories (5)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Media:
Free and open-source software that allows users to set animated desktop wallpapers and screensavers.
Wow. Yet another Pixiv client!
A .NET library to run C# code in parallel on the GPU through DX12, D2D1 and dynamically generated HLSL compute shaders, with the goal of making GPU computing easy to use for all .NET developers! 🚀
使用 Windows App SDK 构建的桌面版干净阅读