dotnet add package CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Media --version 7.1.2
NuGet\Install-Package CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Media -Version 7.1.2
<PackageReference Include="CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Media" Version="7.1.2" />
paket add CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Media --version 7.1.2
#r "nuget: CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Media, 7.1.2"
// Install CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Media as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Media&version=7.1.2 // Install CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Media as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Media&version=7.1.2
This library provides UI effects which rely on Win2D. It is a part of the Windows Community Toolkit.
AttachedCardShadow: Provides an easy-to-use, simple, and performant rounded-rectangle shadow effect.
- AcrylicEffect: A custom acrylic effect that can be inserted into a pipeline.
- BackdropEffect: A backdrop effect that can sample from a specified source.
- BlendEffect: A blend effect that merges the current pipeline with an input one.
- BlurEffect: A gaussian blur effect.
- ImageEffect: An effect which displays an image loaded as a Win2D surface.
- ShadeEffect: An effect that overlays a color layer over the current pipeline, with a specified intensity.
- SolidColorEffect: An effect that renders a standard 8bit SDR color on the available surface.
- TileEffect: An effect that loads an image and replicates it to cover all the available surface area.
- ExposureEffect, GrayscaleEffect, HueRotationEffect and more, mapping to Win2D effects.
- CanvasPathGeometry: A class that parses Win2d Path Mini Language and converts it to CanvasGeometry, CanvasBrush, CanvasStroke, CanvasStrokeStyle or Color.
- SurfaceLoader: A class that can load and draw images and other objects to Win2D surfaces and brushes.
- AcrylicBrush: A custom Brush that that implements an acrylic effect with full control over all parameters.
- BackdropBlurBrush: The BackdropBlurBrush is a Brush that blurs whatever is behind it in the application.
- BackdropGammaTransferBrush: A brush which alters the colors of whatever is behind it in the application by applying a per-channel gamma transfer function.
- BackdropInvertBrush: The BackdropInvertBrush is a Brush which inverts whatever is behind it in the application.
- BackdropSaturationBrush: Brush which applies a SaturationEffect to the Backdrop.
- BackdropSepiaBrush: Brush which applies a SepiaEffect to the Backdrop.
- CanvasBrushBase: Helper Brush class to interop with Win2D Canvas calls.
- ImageBlendBrush: A Brush which blends a BitmapImage to the Backdrop in a given mode.
- PipelineBrush: A Brush that renders a customizable Composition/Win2D effects pipeline
- RadialGradientBrush: This GradientBrush defines its Gradient as an interpolation within an Ellipse.
- TilesBrush: A Brush that displays a tiled image, wrapping at the edges and endlessly repeating.
PipelineBuilder: A class that allows to build custom effects pipelines and create CompositionBrush instances from them.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0-windows10.0.18362 is compatible.|
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Media:
MyConveno Sales4Pro Toolkit
GitHub repositories (12)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Media:
Free and open-source software that allows users to set animated desktop wallpapers and screensavers powered by WinUI 3.
A .NET library to run C# code in parallel on the GPU through DX12, D2D1, and dynamically generated HLSL compute and pixel shaders, with the goal of making GPU computing easy to use for all .NET developers! 🚀
Wow. Yet another Pixiv client!
使用 Windows App SDK 构建的桌面版干净阅读