.NET Class library for generic implementation of an orchestrating scheduler for applications. Based on the idea that scheduling objects is a matter of returning objects on the specified date(s) and specified times(s). Orchestration is the coordination of these scheduled items over time, or, based on some event or rule set
Install-Package Common.Orchestration -Version 1.1.7
dotnet add package Common.Orchestration --version 1.1.7
<PackageReference Include="Common.Orchestration" Version="1.1.7" />
paket add Common.Orchestration --version 1.1.7
Added Repository to Orchestrator
Simplified scheduling with encapsulation
- Added Fluent API to Orchestration
- Added single occurance scheduling
- Added Orchestration with manage (add, set, remove) Orchestrator with equations (expressions) to start stop orchestrators by type, or name, or array of types)
- Integrated EquationSolver (by same author) for event and rule set orchestration
- EquationSolver (>= 1.0.14)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.