Smart object model library.
Build smart c# object models with computed columns, computed error info, undo-redo, transactions and much more.
Use BCF Editor NonCommercial Edition (http://www.calculationworks.com/bcf/bcfncdl/) for design and code generation.
Remark: BCF NonCommercial Edition is limited to non-commercial use. For free commercial use have a look at BCF Free Edition.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package CalculationWorks.NonCommercial.BusinessModel -Version 2.0.1
dotnet add package CalculationWorks.NonCommercial.BusinessModel --version 2.0.1
<PackageReference Include="CalculationWorks.NonCommercial.BusinessModel" Version="2.0.1" />
paket add CalculationWorks.NonCommercial.BusinessModel --version 2.0.1
#r "nuget: CalculationWorks.NonCommercial.BusinessModel, 2.0.1"
// Install CalculationWorks.NonCommercial.BusinessModel as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CalculationWorks.NonCommercial.BusinessModel&version=2.0.1 // Install CalculationWorks.NonCommercial.BusinessModel as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CalculationWorks.NonCommercial.BusinessModel&version=2.0.1
2.0.1 Minor Improvement
- fixed a bug related combobox resize occured on some machines (BCF Editor)
- added error reporting option (BCF Editor)
- completed feature column-property-name override (BCF Editor)
- fixed behavior browser dialog broken in Free Edition (BCF Editor)
- improved type-loader behavior and diagnostics (BCF Editor)
- added some equals and not-equals operator overloads for better code analyzer support (BCF Library)
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on CalculationWorks.NonCommercial.BusinessModel:
Project is deprecated. Migrate to https://www.nuget.org/packages/CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Forms/
Project is deprecated. Migrate to https://www.nuget.org/packages/CalculationWorks.ViewModel.Windows/
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.