See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package CalculationWorks.FreeEdition.ViewModel.Windows --version 2.0.1
NuGet\Install-Package CalculationWorks.FreeEdition.ViewModel.Windows -Version 2.0.1
<PackageReference Include="CalculationWorks.FreeEdition.ViewModel.Windows" Version="2.0.1" />
paket add CalculationWorks.FreeEdition.ViewModel.Windows --version 2.0.1
#r "nuget: CalculationWorks.FreeEdition.ViewModel.Windows, 2.0.1"
// Install CalculationWorks.FreeEdition.ViewModel.Windows as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CalculationWorks.FreeEdition.ViewModel.Windows&version=2.0.1 // Install CalculationWorks.FreeEdition.ViewModel.Windows as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CalculationWorks.FreeEdition.ViewModel.Windows&version=2.0.1
WPF Binding Support for BCF FreeEdition Business Modell.
Build smart c# object models with computed columns, computed error info, undo-redo, transactions and much more.
Use BCF Editor Free Edition (http://www.calculationworks.com/bcf/bcffedl/) for design and code generation.
BCF Free Edition is full functional but limited to 3 tables only.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
2.0.1 Minor Improvement
- fixed a bug related combobox resize occured on some machines (BCF Editor)
- added error reporting option (BCF Editor)
- completed feature column-property-name override (BCF Editor)
- fixed behavior browser dialog broken in Free Edition (BCF Editor)
- improved type-loader behavior and diagnostics (BCF Editor)
- added some equals and not-equals operator overloads for better code analyzer support (BCF Library)