CacheManager extension package to work with Memcached as a distributed cache. CacheManager is an open source caching abstraction layer for .NET written in C#. It supports various cache providers and implements many advanced features. This package contains the specific Memcached handles.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package CacheManager.Memcached -Version 1.0.1
dotnet add package CacheManager.Memcached --version 1.0.1
<PackageReference Include="CacheManager.Memcached" Version="1.0.1" />
paket add CacheManager.Memcached --version 1.0.1
#r "nuget: CacheManager.Memcached, 1.0.1"
// Install CacheManager.Memcached as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CacheManager.Memcached&version=1.0.1 // Install CacheManager.Memcached as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CacheManager.Memcached&version=1.0.1
# Release 1.0.1
* Improvements for using CacheManager in ASP.NET Core DI, new overloads for the `IServiceCollection`
* Fixed an issue with NuGet references when CacheManager.Core was referenced implicitly only #147
* Extended the `RemoveByHandle` event to also return the removed cache value (if possible). This is not supported for Redis key-events based triggers #144
# Release 1.0.0
* New serializer(s) based on [Microsoft.Bond](https://github.com/Microsoft/bond) supporting all three Bond serializers! #127
* Eviction based events reacting on the cache vendor specific evictions see #116
* New event on `BaseCacheManager` with information about which cache handle and why the event was triggered
* With this, CacheManager now can sync the cache `Up`.
**Minor New Things**
* Dictionary Cache Handle now has a timer based eviction loop which should be more reliable.
* The Memcached cache handle now finally has a working clear region function #104
* All serializers can be used via Microsoft's configuration extensions as known types (also added to the json schema)
* Memcached and Redis cache handles now can be configured to use an already initialized client. The `WithxyzHandle` extension methods have new overloads to pass in the existing client. #118
* #134 Serialization had some issues in some cases with loading the correct Types
* #136 when working with absolute expiration, there were some odds when renewing the expiration date
* Memcached handle had a bug in version 0.9.3 when configured via xml configuration section, see #118
* UpdateMode `Full` has been removed
* Minimum netstandard has been increased to 1.2 from 1.1 for the `Core` package
Please report any bugs on github, and feel free to ask questions on either StackOverflow with the `[cachemanager]` tag or on our (moved) homepage http://cachemanager.michaco.net/.
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on CacheManager.Memcached:
Log2NET is a tool for collecting log to databases or files for .NET and .NETCore. This component automatically collects the system's running logs (server operation, online statistics, etc.), exception logs. programmers can also add custom logs. This component supports.NET platform and.NETCore platform, supports file, sql server, oracle, mysql, and can be easily extended to other databases.
LogORM is an ORM tool on database with Log2Net log collection.This component automatically collects logs when database data changed. This component supports.NET platform and.NETCore platform, supports sql server, oracle, mysql, and can be easily extended to other databases. It eliminates the need for most of the data-access code and logging code that developers can focus on their own business implementation.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.