See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package BinaryRage --version 0.1.2
NuGet\Install-Package BinaryRage -Version 0.1.2
<PackageReference Include="BinaryRage" Version="0.1.2" />
paket add BinaryRage --version 0.1.2
#r "nuget: BinaryRage, 0.1.2"
// Install BinaryRage as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=BinaryRage&version=0.1.2 // Install BinaryRage as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=BinaryRage&version=0.1.2
BinaryRage - the ultra fast .NET key/value store.
- BinaryRage is designed to be a lightweight ultra fast key/value store for .NET with no dependencies
- It's production-ready - already in several large production-environments
- Supports complex objects out of the box (and lists of objects)
- 100% FREE and open (no paid pro version or anything lame like that)
- No configuration, no strange driver/connector, no server, no setup - simply reference the dll and start using it in less than a minute.
- Created it because I think there is a huge need for a very simple key/value store
- If you hate writing boilerplate code - you will love BinaryRage
|.NET Framework||net40 net403 net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.