BCL easyConverter SDK (PDF-to-HTML API) is a Programming Toolkit for Programmers to build PDF to HTML Conversion Server and Desktop applications. BCL easyConverter SDK authentically maintains the contents of the PDF files when converted into HTML files, including:
- Fonts. PDF fonts are mapped to the appropriate system fonts with style, size and kerning to make accurate fit.
- Multi-Column pages. Single and multi-column pages are converted to equivalent structures with text flow preserved for facilitate editing.
- Tables. PDF tables with and without PDF table structures are detected and converted to HTML tables automatically.
- Graphics. Graphics are converted authentically and placed accurately on the page.
- Page Fitting. Fonts and formatting are adjusted to make PDF page content fit on HTML page.
This version converts the first 3 pages and expires in 90 days.
Install-Package BCL.EasyConverterHTML -Version 5.0.100
dotnet add package BCL.EasyConverterHTML --version 5.0.100
<PackageReference Include="BCL.EasyConverterHTML" Version="5.0.100" />
paket add BCL.EasyConverterHTML --version 5.0.100
#r "nuget: BCL.EasyConverterHTML, 5.0.100"
// Install BCL.EasyConverterHTML as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=BCL.EasyConverterHTML&version=5.0.100 // Install BCL.EasyConverterHTML as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=BCL.EasyConverterHTML&version=5.0.100
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.