See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package AvalonEdit --version 5.0.3
NuGet\Install-Package AvalonEdit -Version 5.0.3
<PackageReference Include="AvalonEdit" Version="5.0.3" />
paket add AvalonEdit --version 5.0.3
#r "nuget: AvalonEdit, 5.0.3"
// Install AvalonEdit as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=AvalonEdit&version=5.0.3 // Install AvalonEdit as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=AvalonEdit&version=5.0.3
AvalonEdit is the WPF-based text editor used in SharpDevelop. There are two builds of AvalonEdit included in this package. One that targets .NET 4.0 and one that targets .NET 3.5.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net35 is compatible. net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (50)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on AvalonEdit:
AvalonEdit style for the ShowMeTheXAML XamlDisplay control.
Code Completion for Avalon Editor from SharpDevelop http://www.icsharpcode.net/OpenSource/SD/
CodeEditor module for Gemini, providing a syntax-highlighted code editor using AvalonEdit.
Generic reusable WPF classes and extension methods that apply to no specific project and flavored to taste
Markdown XAML processor
GitHub repositories (92)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on AvalonEdit:
.NET Decompiler with support for PDB generation, ReadyToRun, Metadata (&more) - cross-platform!
Bring macOS “Quick Look” feature to Windows
The Swagger/OpenAPI toolchain for .NET, ASP.NET Core and TypeScript.
Contains some simple and commonly used WPF controls
Stride Game Engine (formerly Xenko)
* License changed from LGPL to MIT
* New Feature: Hide mouse cursor while typing (enabled by default)
* New Feature: Highlight current line (disabled by default)
* New Feature: Overstrike mode (disabled by default)
* New Feature: 'underline' attribute in syntax highlighting definitions
* AvalonEdit now raises the WPF DataObject attached events on clipboard and drag'n'drop operations.
* Encoding detection now distinguishes between UTF-8 with BOM and UTF-8 without BOM. This prevents AvalonEdit from adding the BOM to existing UTF-8 files.
* Improved handling of grapheme clusters. A base character followed by a combining mark is now treated as a single character by the caret movement logic.
* Added RichText, RichTextModel and RichTextColorizer.
* Renamed the VB highlighting mode from "VBNET" to "VB"
* Changed IHighlighter API in order to support SharpDevelop's semantic C# highlighter
* The regex-based highlighting engine was moved into its own class (HighlightingEngine) to be separated from the state-tracking logic in DocumentHighlighter.
* Add FileName property to TextDocument class.
* DocumentChangeEventArgs.RemovedText/InsertedText are now of type ITextSource instead of string.
* The error-tolerant XML parser included with AvalonEdit was removed. An improved version of this parser is part of the NRefactory 5 project.
* Removed some obsolete APIs.