dotnet add package Apitron.PDF.Kit --version 2.0.54
NuGet\Install-Package Apitron.PDF.Kit -Version 2.0.54
<PackageReference Include="Apitron.PDF.Kit" Version="2.0.54" />
paket add Apitron.PDF.Kit --version 2.0.54
#r "nuget: Apitron.PDF.Kit, 2.0.54"
// Install Apitron.PDF.Kit as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Apitron.PDF.Kit&version=2.0.54 // Install Apitron.PDF.Kit as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Apitron.PDF.Kit&version=2.0.54
It is 100% managed code and does not require special manipulations to run with any .NET framework version starting from 2.0.
PDF standard versions supported are: ALL versions.
Files can be normal, linearized, password-protected, signed, incrementally updated.
- We support many possible PDF content manipulations scenarios, below are a few things that worth mentioning:
- Extract, modify and add graphics (text, images, drawings)
- Split or merge PDF documents
- Extract PDF text to HTML, Tagged or Raw format
- Fill, sign or create PDF forms
- Add or remove document fields
- Examine resources within a document - fonts, embedded files, xml ( ZUGFeRD )
- Digitally sign and check existing signatures on PDF documents
- Search for specific text
- Protect document with a password
- Work with navigation objects, e.g. create bookmarks or links
- Full support for annotations
- Full support for PDF actions
- All fonts defined by specification are supported
- Various colorspaces and color profiles are supported, e.g. you may draw in RGB, CMYK, gray, or whatever colorspace you like.
- Files can be saved to other [subtypes] of PDF – Linearized or PDF/a for example.
- If you require a specific funtionality and are unsure about whether it is supported, please review our online help or contact support so we will be able to handle this.
- Fixed layout API, implemented to be 100% PDF specification compatible, it unlocks full power of the PDF for you. Any complex PDF creation or manipulation task can be completed instantly.
- Flow layout API, a styles-driven content generation API similar to HTML+CSS provides you with ability to create stunning documents, reports, bills, catalogues an more in minutes. Compact and easy to use, supports creation of XML templates and much more.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 is compatible. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.1 is compatible.|
|.NET Framework||net35 is compatible. net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 is compatible. net451 is compatible. net452 is compatible. net46 is compatible. net461 is compatible. net462 is compatible. net463 was computed. net47 is compatible. net471 is compatible. net472 is compatible. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|.NETPlatform||dotnet54 is compatible.|
|DNXCore||dnxcore50 is compatible.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid is compatible.|
|MonoMac||monomac is compatible.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch is compatible.|
|Tizen||tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios is compatible. xamarinios10 is compatible.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac is compatible.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- PDF2.0 support.
- The PDF security improvements.
- Improved error handling mechanism.
- Improved PDF/A support.
- Text extraction performance improvements.
- PDF version 1.5
- PDF version 2.0
- Windows Phone 10 support.
- Windows 10 Universal App Platform (UWP) support.
- UWP apps support.
- Windows Runtime support.
- Apache cordova support.
- Windows Azure / Cloud support.
- Shading patterns support.
- .NET Core support
- Xamarin.IOS support.
- Xamarin.Android support.
- Text extraction.
- Image extraction.
- Enhanced font substitution mechanism.
- PDF signing improvements.