The fastest, most accurate tools. Deployed by millions.
Request.Browser properties will be populated with data from 51Degrees Lite Device Data. Other features
include automatic image optimisation, monitoring of network conditions and client side feature detection.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package 51Degrees.mobi-WebMatrix -Version 188.8.131.52
dotnet add package 51Degrees.mobi-WebMatrix --version 184.108.40.206
<PackageReference Include="51Degrees.mobi-WebMatrix" Version="220.127.116.11" />
paket add 51Degrees.mobi-WebMatrix --version 18.104.22.168
Important: Upgrading users of Enhanced Data need version 3.1 format data.
Device detection algorithm is over 100 times faster than version 2. Regular expressions and levenshtein distance calculations are no longer used.
The device detection algorithm performance is no longer limited by the number of device combinations contained in the dataset.
Two modes of operation are available:
Memory – the detection data set is loaded into memory and there is no continuous connection to the source data file. Slower initialisation time but faster detection performance.
Stream – relevant parts of the data set are loaded into memory when required and cached to improve performance. Rapid initialisation time but approximately 50% slower detection performance. This mode is used when operated in a web environment.
JPG and PNG format images can be optimised to improve performance.
Bandwidth and response times can be monitored to understand in real time the end users experience.
Feature detection is used to override properties in the data set to provide details such as iPhone model or the screen orientation. These values become available to the server from the 2nd request from the device onwards.
Multi-threading is no longer used within the matching algorithm.
When used in a web environment the detection results are stored within the session when available and are no longer cached separately.
-- Changes between version 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 --
1. Changed the Activator.cs to register the DetectorModule to ensure that services like auto updating of data files are triggered when the HttpModule is not included in the web.config file explicitly.
2. Remove the unused class DeviceImages.
3. Changed the hardware images UI components to include the alt attribute for the image and the links to include title attributes.
4. Fixed an issue in some situations where the bandwidth key would be set for the context when it already existed prior to a server redirection.
5. If the version number of the data file is invalid a clearer exception is generated explaining the need to verify that the data file is in the correct format and has been decompressed.
- Microsoft.Web.Infrastructure (>= 1.0.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.