This is a simple library to load images of various formats as SDL surfaces. This library supports BMP, PNM (PPM/PGM/PBM), XPM, LBM, PCX, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TGA, TIFF and WEBP formats. This is a NuGet package of SDL2_image built with Visual Studio 2015.
Install-Package sdl2_image.v140 -Version 2.0.1
dotnet add package sdl2_image.v140 --version 2.0.1
<PackageReference Include="sdl2_image.v140" Version="2.0.1" />
paket add sdl2_image.v140 --version 2.0.1
#r "nuget: sdl2_image.v140, 2.0.1"
// Install sdl2_image.v140 as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=sdl2_image.v140&version=2.0.1 // Install sdl2_image.v140 as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=sdl2_image.v140&version=2.0.1
* Fixed image colorspace issue on iOS and Mac OS X
* Fixed support for transparency in XPM files
* Fixed building JPEG support on Android
* Added support for building for Windows RT and Windows Phone
* Fixed memory leak in webp image loading
* Fixed loading BMP files with large BITMAPINFOHEADER structures
* Fixed building with libpng 1.4
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.