7-Zip is a file archiver with a high compression ratio.
- High compression ratio in [7z format](http://www.7-zip.org/7z.html) with **LZMA** and **LZMA2** compression
- Supported formats:
- Packing / unpacking: 7z, XZ, BZIP2, GZIP, TAR, ZIP and WIM
- Unpacking only: AR, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DMG, EXT, FAT, GPT, HFS, IHEX, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, QCOW2, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, UEFI, VDI, VHD, VMDK, WIM, XAR and Z.
- For ZIP and GZIP formats, **7-Zip** provides a compression ratio that is 2-10 % better than the ratio provided by PKZip and WinZip
- Strong AES-256 encryption in 7z and ZIP formats
- Self-extracting capability for 7z format
- Integration with Windows Shell
- Powerful File Manager
- Powerful command line version
- Plugin for FAR Manager
- Localizations for 87 languages
- The installer for 7-Zip is known to close the explorer process.
This means you may lose current work. If it doesn't automatically restart explorer, type `explorer` on the command shell to restart it.
Install-Package rb.7zip -Version 19.0.1
dotnet add package rb.7zip --version 19.0.1
<PackageReference Include="rb.7zip" Version="19.0.1" />
paket add rb.7zip --version 19.0.1
#r "nuget: rb.7zip, 19.0.1"
// Install rb.7zip as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=rb.7zip&version=19.0.1 // Install rb.7zip as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=rb.7zip&version=19.0.1
- rb.7zip.install (= 19.0.1)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.