Install-Package iGrid.NET -Version 2.0.1
dotnet add package iGrid.NET --version 2.0.1
<PackageReference Include="iGrid.NET" Version="2.0.1" />
paket add iGrid.NET --version 2.0.1
#r "nuget: iGrid.NET, 2.0.1"
// Install iGrid.NET as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=iGrid.NET&version=2.0.1 // Install iGrid.NET as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=iGrid.NET&version=2.0.1
10Tec iGrid.NET is a versatile grid control for WinForms and one of the best unbound grids on the market. It can be used as a DataGridView replacement and an editable alternative to ListView. The core grid functionality can be extended with add-ons.
- Cell matrix with the ability to change any cell regardless of other cells.
- Static and dynamic formatting of cells.
- Sorting and grouping by multiple columns.
- The print/print-preview and autofilter functionality.
- Column header area with several rows and the ability to merge column headers vertically and/or horizontally.
- Frozen rows and columns with customizable edges.
- A lot of formatting options for cells, including vertical text and various text trimming options.
- Full support for right-to-left mode with one RightToLeft property.
- Highly adjustable scroll bars: you can make them always visible or hidden, they can be semi-transparent or even contain custom buttons!
Product Home Page
|.NET Framework||net40 net403 net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
This package deploys only the run-time part of the grid functionality. The design-time functionality isn't included into the package and must be installed separately. This can be done with the official demo installation of the iGrid.NET control.