GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET is a lightweight library that allows you to merge and diff two versions of a document. Supported file formats include: PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, ODT, TXT, HTML.
The library comes with a web UI that allows you to display differences between documents with a redline change tracking view. The UI can easily be customized and integrated into your own app. You can also build your own UI from scratch or use the library without the UI at all.
Key Features Include:
1. GroupDocs.Comparison identifies not only differences in document contents, but styles changes, including bold/italic, underlines, strikethroughs, font type, etc.
2. Once documents are merged, the library generates a diff summary, listing all the changes found.
3. The library allows you to compare up to 3 Word (DOC/DOCX) files. It also shows which changes come from what document.
4. When comparing Word documents, changes can be accepted or rejected and the result exported to a final document.
5. You can upload documents from streams and send the result output to streams as well.
For more details on the library, please visit the GroupDocs website at:
Note: this download contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license set it will run in evaluation mode with some limitations. To test the GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET library without limitations, please request a free 30-day temporary license.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package groupdocs-comparison-dotnet -Version 2.0.0
dotnet add package groupdocs-comparison-dotnet --version 2.0.0
<PackageReference Include="groupdocs-comparison-dotnet" Version="2.0.0" />
paket add groupdocs-comparison-dotnet --version 2.0.0
* DOCOMPARE-271 - Incorrect change pointer positioning related with dynamic page height
* DOCOMPARE-286 - Comparison.Net - Incorrect numbers of content changes is displayed in "Search" tab
* DOCOMPARE-288 - Comparison.Net - Dropdown button is overlapped by text changes in tab "Manage"
* DOCOMPARE-299 - The dropdown is automatically closed after the second click on button "Download"
* DOCOMPARE-141 - Quoted parts of text are handled incorrectly
* DOCOMPARE-285 - Comparison.Net - User is not able to apply disagreed changes
* DOCOMPARE-290 - Comparison.Net - Error occurs after attempt to run project in IE
* DOCOMPARE-291 - Comparison.Net - "Change marker" is not displayed in IE 9
* DOCOMPARE-293 - Comparison.Net - User isn't able to change the page with the help of "Current Page" textfield
* DOCOMPARE-307 - User is not able to compare documents "Compare" in IE8
* DOCOMPARE-312 - The next symbol after the tabulation adds to the "Content Changes"
* DOCOMPARE-323 - Small change in the target document cause displaying all following text as changes
* DOCOMPARE-301 - Removing redundant dependencies from build process
* DOCOMPARE-302 - Restore openxml as dependency and restore excel comparison using openxml
* DOCOMPARE-303 - Implement with openxml native revision representation for accepting/rejecting revision in MS Word for Comparison.NET
* DOCOMPARE-329 - Comparison.net: Save output document to stream for console applications
* DOCOMPARE-330 - Comparison.net: Add option to disable summary page in the result document
* DOCOMPARE-331 - Cleanup the output file on download
** New Feature
* DOCOMPARE-278 - Style changes detection
* DOCOMPARE-279 - Accept and reject changes implementation
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.