GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET is a flexible library that allows you to add document & image annotation capability to your web or mobile applications. Based on HTML5 technology, GroupDocs.Annotation library supports more than 45 file formats, allowing end users to annotate documents and images of just about any common business format, including PDF and Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, Visio diagrams, TIFF, JPEG, PNG images and many more. Key benefits include:
1. GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET Library converts documents to HTML5 - a combination of HTML, CSS and SVG. This enables you to render documents as real text files and allows end users to select, mark up, strike out, copy to clipboard and search for text in any uploaded text document without having to install original software that the documents were created with.
2. No client-side installation required. Users can view and annotate any document from any device that has a web-browser with HTML5 support. So, no need for Acrobat Reader, for example, when annotating PDF documents.
3. GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET Library comes with a comprehensive set of commenting tools, which allow end users to highlight, strikethrough, mark up text within a document, draw freehand lines, add sticky notes and comment on images. Annotated documents can be printed, exported to PDF and downloaded right from your web app.
4. Support for more than 45 file formats! With a single DLL, you can provide your app's users with the capability to annotate the following types of documents:
- Portable Document Format: PDF
- Microsoft Word: DOC, DOCX, DOCM, DOT, DOTX, DOTM
- Microsoft Excel: XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, XML
- Microsoft PowerPoint: PPT, PPTX
- Microsoft Visio: VSD, VDX, VSS, VSX, VST, VTX, VSDX, VDW
- Microsoft Project: MPP, MPT
- Microsoft Outlook: MSG, EML
- OpenDocument Formats: ODT, OTT, ODS, ODP
- Rich Text Format: RTF
- Plain Text File: TXT
- Comma-Separated Values: CSV
- HyperText Markup Language: HTM, HTML, MHT, MHTML
- XML Paper Specification: XPS
- AutoCAD Drawing File Format: DXF
- Image files: BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF
- Electronic publication: EPUB
For more details on the GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET Library, please visit our website:
Note: this download contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license set it will run in evaluation mode with some limitations. To test GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET Library without evaluation limitations, request a free 30-day temporary license.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package groupdocs-annotation-dotnet -Version 2.1.0
dotnet add package groupdocs-annotation-dotnet --version 2.1.0
<PackageReference Include="groupdocs-annotation-dotnet" Version="2.1.0" />
paket add groupdocs-annotation-dotnet --version 2.1.0
ANNOTATION-1145 Fixed Samples for Groupdocs.Annotation for .NET
ANNOTATION-914 Delete button is displayed under strikeout annotation if select text with different fonts
ANNOTATION-892 Issues with text replacement tool
ANNOTATION-875 Issue with text selection annotation tools
ANNOTATION-865 "Replace tab" is overlapped on selected text after adding text replacement annotation
ANNOTATION-842 The page is scrolled up after attempt to navigate on "Typewriter/Watermark" tool from "Summary" tab
ANNOTATION-973 Pointer annotation is shifted to the left after specific steps
ANNOTATION-966 "Object reference not set an instance of an object" error occurs after specific steps
ANNOTATION-763 Embed Application. Summary tab is absent
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.