GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET is a flexible library that allows you to add document & image annotation capability to your web or mobile applications. Based on HTML5 technology, GroupDocs.Annotation library supports more than 45 file formats, allowing end users to annotate documents and images of just about any common business format, including PDF and Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, Visio diagrams, TIFF, JPEG, PNG images and many more. Key benefits include:
1. GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET Library converts documents to HTML5 - a combination of HTML, CSS and SVG. This enables you to render documents as real text files and allows end users to select, mark up, strike out, copy to clipboard and search for text in any uploaded text document without having to install original software that the documents were created with.
2. No client-side installation required. Users can view and annotate any document from any device that has a web-browser with HTML5 support. So, no need for Acrobat Reader, for example, when annotating PDF documents.
3. GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET Library comes with a comprehensive set of commenting tools, which allow end users to highlight, strikethrough, mark up text within a document, draw freehand lines, add sticky notes and comment on images. Annotated documents can be printed, exported to PDF and downloaded right from your web app.
4. Support for more than 45 file formats! With a single DLL, you can provide your app's users with the capability to annotate the following types of documents:
- Portable Document Format: PDF
- Microsoft Word: DOC, DOCX, DOCM, DOT, DOTX, DOTM
- Microsoft Excel: XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, XML
- Microsoft PowerPoint: PPT, PPTX
- Microsoft Visio: VSD, VDX, VSS, VSX, VST, VTX, VSDX, VDW
- Microsoft Project: MPP, MPT
- Microsoft Outlook: MSG, EML
- OpenDocument Formats: ODT, OTT, ODS, ODP
- Rich Text Format: RTF
- Plain Text File: TXT
- Comma-Separated Values: CSV
- HyperText Markup Language: HTM, HTML, MHT, MHTML
- XML Paper Specification: XPS
- AutoCAD Drawing File Format: DXF
- Image files: BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF
- Electronic publication: EPUB
For more details on the GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET Library, please visit our website:
Note: this download contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license set it will run in evaluation mode with some limitations. To test GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET Library without evaluation limitations, request a free 30-day temporary license.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package groupdocs-annotation-dotnet -Version 1.9.0
dotnet add package groupdocs-annotation-dotnet --version 1.9.0
<PackageReference Include="groupdocs-annotation-dotnet" Version="1.9.0" />
paket add groupdocs-annotation-dotnet --version 1.9.0
ANNOTATION-1056 "DOC with comments" export is not working
ANNOTATION-1063 Annotation for .NET saves files without extension
ANNOTATION-1069 DocumentCache class missed in the GroupDocs.Annotation
ANNOTATION-1070 Annotation library conflicts with Comparison library
ANNOTATION-1083 Annotation tool bar doesn't shows (when use at the same solution with Comparison)
ANNOTATION-1085 Using different storage paths for the Annotation and Comparison
ANNOTATION-1089 Export TextReplacement and Text annotation
ANNOTATION-1106 There is no scroll in the annotations panale
ANNOTATION-1107 Text replace and watermark tools focus lost
ANNOTATION-1051 "Submit" button disappearing when adding a "replacement text" using "Text replacement tool"
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.