The evaluation engine provides an infrastructure for decoupled evaluation.
* The evaluation engine provides a single entry point to ask questions (queries, calculations, ...)
* Questioner is completely decoupled from answer finding algorithm.
* Hierarchical evaluation engines (children inherit knowledge from parent)
* Solution definitions can be loaded from modules or plug-ins.
* Extensible to solve any kind of question (validation rules, status queries, â€¦)
* Fluent definition syntax allowing constraints, strategies, aggregators and multiple expressions per question.
* Thorough customizable logging.
bbv.Common.EvaluationEngine is a part of bbv.Common, a library of .NET components and functionality including:
* (a)synchronous notification component with thread switching using publisher-subscriber pattern,
* hierarchical state machine with fluent definition syntax,
* programmatic, loosely coupled, context based rule engine,
* support for active objects to build multi-threaded applications
Install-Package bbv.Common.EvaluationEngine -Version 7.0.12149.1635
dotnet add package bbv.Common.EvaluationEngine --version 7.0.12149.1635
<PackageReference Include="bbv.Common.EvaluationEngine" Version="7.0.12149.1635" />
paket add bbv.Common.EvaluationEngine --version 7.0.12149.1635
This package has no dependencies.
GitHub repositories (0)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.