This package includes GPPG 1.5.2 and GPLEX 1.2.2 tools for compiling YACC and LEX source files in your C# project.
After installing this package, just type "Add-Parser MyLanguage" into Package Manager Console to add a new parser in your project and then Build.
For a working example type "Add-CalculatorExample".
Take a look at this post for further informations:
Install-Package YaccLexTools -Version 0.2.2
dotnet add package YaccLexTools --version 0.2.2
<PackageReference Include="YaccLexTools" Version="0.2.2" />
paket add YaccLexTools --version 0.2.2
Changes for v0.2.2:
* Updated GPPG to version 1.5.2
* Updated GPLEX to version 1.2.2
Changes for v0.2.1:
* Resolved issues for installing the package into .Net 2.0 projects
* Updated GPLEX to version 1.2.1
* Fixes to installation scripts
* After the package has been upgraded, you have to add the parsers again, otherwise the changes to *.lex and *.y files will not be recompiled. This issue applies for upgrades from versions 0.1.x and 0.2.0
This package has no dependencies.
Showing the top 2 GitHub repositories that depend on YaccLexTools:
Visual Novels resource browser