Forms. GoogleMaps. Clustering
A map library that brings support for clustering for Xamarin.Forms.GoogleMaps.
See the version list below for details.
Requires NuGet 2.8.3 or higher.
Install-Package Xamarin.Forms.GoogleMaps.Clustering -Version 1.0.1
dotnet add package Xamarin.Forms.GoogleMaps.Clustering --version 1.0.1
<PackageReference Include="Xamarin.Forms.GoogleMaps.Clustering" Version="1.0.1" />
paket add Xamarin.Forms.GoogleMaps.Clustering --version 1.0.1
* Added back support for netstandard1.0
* Finally the library doesn't rely on a custom fork of Xamarin.Forms.GoogleMaps
* ClusterClicked event args contains information about pins and location of a cluster
* Removed Handled property from ClusterClickedEventArgs because it can't be handled on both Android and iOS
* Do not allow to update clustered pin until it's rendered. Fixed crash caused by allowing this.
* [Android] Fixed icon cache to support setting icons for clusters containing less markers than minimum bucket size
* [iOS] Changed minimum cluster size to 5 to match Android
* Added missing changes from 0.3.1
* Correctly set alpha when updating a marker
* BREAKING CHANGE: ClusteredPins collection is removed. You should use Pins collection instead.
* Support for pins collection updates
* Implemented marker dragging
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.