The official ASP.NET WURFL Cloud API allows you to query the WURFL database without having to host the database in your applications.
This is beneficial because it guarantees that your WURFL data are always up to date. In addition, you don’t need to be concerned about distributing and synchronizing your WURFL data around the world: the WURFL cloud does it for you.
Install-Package Wurfl_Official_Cloud_API -Version 184.108.40.206
dotnet add package Wurfl_Official_Cloud_API --version 220.127.116.11
<PackageReference Include="Wurfl_Official_Cloud_API" Version="18.104.22.168" />
paket add Wurfl_Official_Cloud_API --version 22.214.171.124
WURFL Cloud Client 126.96.36.199:
- FIX: Strong-Named assembly
- FIX: syntax not backward compatible with VS2013
- ENH: Added ConnectionTimeout (default 5000 mSec) and ReadTimeout (default 10000 mSec) configuration parameters.
- FIX: Error on form_factor capability when using compressed response stream
- ENH: Added a first set of NUnit tests
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.