EasyMoq is a small and free mocking framework for any kind of project. It is built as a portable class library and uses T4-templating to generate mocks. This makes it a perfect choice for mocking on WP- or WinRT-platform, since there is a lack of dynamic proxy creation.
Install-Package WP-Fx.EasyMoq -Version 1.1.1
dotnet add package WP-Fx.EasyMoq --version 1.1.1
<PackageReference Include="WP-Fx.EasyMoq" Version="1.1.1" />
paket add WP-Fx.EasyMoq --version 1.1.1
#r "nuget: WP-Fx.EasyMoq, 1.1.1"
// Install WP-Fx.EasyMoq as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=WP-Fx.EasyMoq&version=1.1.1 // Install WP-Fx.EasyMoq as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=WP-Fx.EasyMoq&version=1.1.1
This is the first release and therefore it may not be perfect. But I am using it in my bachelor thesis and this means there will be updates for functionality that ain't work as it should or is missed at the moment.
Currently, interface-mocking is the only supported feature.
If you miss functionality, feel free to give me feedback.
- Added event support for WinRT apps.
- Fixed issue with usage of members in verification.
- Enabled raising events on methods, properties and objects.
- Changed generated mockables to include namespace on all types.
- Members in setups and verifications are now accepted.
- Conditions include feedback and boundaries in the thrown exception.
- Mocking internal interfaces is now possible
1.0.7 and earlier
- Minor and major fixes in template to generate compilable code.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.