Virgil.PureKit SDK provides developers with the easiest way to communicate with API of the Password-Hardened Encryption (PHE) Service to protect users passwords from offline attacks and make stolen passwords useless even if your database is breached.
Install-Package Virgil.PureKit -Version 2.0.0
dotnet add package Virgil.PureKit --version 2.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Virgil.PureKit" Version="2.0.0" />
paket add Virgil.PureKit --version 2.0.0
#r "nuget: Virgil.PureKit, 2.0.0"
// Install Virgil.PureKit as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Virgil.PureKit&version=2.0.0 // Install Virgil.PureKit as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Virgil.PureKit&version=2.0.0
- Zero knowledge of user's password
- Protection from online attacks
- Protection from offline attacks
- Instant invalidation of stolen database
- Protection user's personally identifiable information (PII) in your database by unique user's encryption key
- SDK can work with applications managed by passw0rd.io or Virgil services
- Easy Migration Virgil.PureKit SDK through RecordUpdater
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.