Install-Package VEFramework.VEDriversLite -Version 0.1.9
dotnet add package VEFramework.VEDriversLite --version 0.1.9
<PackageReference Include="VEFramework.VEDriversLite" Version="0.1.9" />
paket add VEFramework.VEDriversLite --version 0.1.9
#r "nuget: VEFramework.VEDriversLite, 0.1.9"
// Install VEFramework.VEDriversLite as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=VEFramework.VEDriversLite&version=0.1.9 // Install VEFramework.VEDriversLite as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=VEFramework.VEDriversLite&version=0.1.9
These drivers simplifies the use of the Blockchain in the .NET Applications.
Another resources you can find on the VEFramework Website
Real demo of these drivers is VENFT App. More information you can read here.
Another Example is VENFT App Server. It shows how to use these drivers in the Server Side Blazor Application with API: VENFT App Server Source
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Added calculation of the fee based on the size of tx (beta, still need testing)
- Added NFT Order and Invoice
- Added NFT Device and IoT Device
- Added NFT IoT Messages
- Added HARDWARIO IoT Data Driver for API requests
- Added HARDWARIO HIT Tokens Support (please for more info check https://hardwario.com/)
- Refactoring of the loading of the NeblioAccount. huge speed improvements
- Added Cryptocurrency price readers (now Coingecko API) and Exchange driver example