Implementation of the Technology Solutions ASCII Protocol for use with Universal Apps, Universal Windows Platform, Xamarin and Xamarin Forms
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Tsl.AsciiProtocol -Version 1.3.4
dotnet add package Tsl.AsciiProtocol --version 1.3.4
<PackageReference Include="Tsl.AsciiProtocol" Version="1.3.4" />
paket add Tsl.AsciiProtocol --version 1.3.4
- Fixes issue with reconnecting Readers (UWP)
- Fixes issue with UWP USB devices
- Bug fix: restored .NET45 support omitted from v1.3.0 package
- Android ePop-Loq/USB connection bug fixes
- refactored ASCII command execution. ExecuteCommand should now sequence calls from multiple threads when performing commands synchronously.
** SEE ALSO the NUGET PACKAGE 'Tsl.AsciiProtocol.Std' for the .NET Standard 1.3 version !! **
- alternative connection mechanism AsciiTransportsManager and related APIs to be seen in next SDK release
- BluetoothSecurity (Pair to a Bluetooth device)
- HostBarcodeHandler (initiate a barcode scan on the terminal from reader trigger for supported terminals)
- added ErrorCode enum for ER: and OK: response lines
- added USB connection support to UWP
- updated licence
- removed clutter around commands and responses
- updated desktop 4.5 port enumeration
- built with visual studio 2015 to restore support for win8, win phone, windows phone
- NET45 now enumerates Bluetooth and FTDI COMM ports (no longer limited to just USB ports)
- Updates to ASCII Protocol v2.5 (requires reader firmware to support ASCII Protocol 2.5)
- AlertCommand (.al) added 'find me' and 'buzzer volume'
- *NEW* AutoRunCommand
- BatteryStatusCommand (.bl) added battery health
- BlockPermalockCommand (.bp) corrected parameter list
- BluetoothCommand (.bt) added Bluetooth Version
- *NEW" FindTagCommand (more information in find tag sample in SDK)
- HidConfigutaionCommand (.hc) added keyboard region selection
- *NEW" HidSerialCommand (.sh) ability to send HID like responses over the Bluetooth or USB serial transport
- InventoryCommand (.iv) added channel frequency, phase reporting. Added reader local duplicate removal switch
- ReadTransponderCommand (.rd) added channel frequency, phase reporting.
- ShowRegionCommand (.sr) where supported reports regulatory region and min and max output powers
- SleepCommand (.sl) added reboot parameter
- VersionCommand (.vr) reports power handle's firmware, bootloader, serial number when fitted
- AsciiCommander now provides the "ResponderChainError event" to notify Apps when an Exception is thrown in the ResponderChain.
- Modifying the AsciiCommander's ResponderChain from within a Responder will no longer cause the Reader to disconnect.
- Exceptions thrown in Responders will no longer cause the Reader to disconnect.
- Added support for 2166 Reader
- Added support for 1119 UHF Reader snap-on for the MC67 Android.
- Calls to ListAvailableReadersAsync() can now detect USB devices attached before the App launched (and ask for permission to use it) - Android only
- Improved handling when AsciiCommander.Transport is changed - Commands and Responders will receive the Command aborted "ER: 015" terminator to ensure commands issued on the outgoing Transport are terminated cleanly.
- Added initial support (Android only) for Usb connected Readers through both ePop-Loq connector and OTG USB.
- Added support for the 2128/IH21 Bluetooth UHF RFID Readers
- The FactoryDefaultsCommand now has a PopLoqMode parameter to switch ePop-Loq connector between 'Charge only' and 'Charge and data' modes
- Executing commands on a disconnected reader now raises exceptions on the callers thread
- VersionInformationCommand now has a BluetoothVersion Property
- Android performance improvements
- Fixes issue where synchronous commands could end prematurely if a large number of responses are received
- Fixed bug with the TransponderResponder not recognising responses where the EP: header exists but is empty i.e. zero-length EPC
- Fixes reader connection issue with UWP anniversary update (Issue #5)
- Library now correctly recognises the wider power range for 1128 with firmware v4.2 or greater (Issue #3)
- Per-transponder responses with no-EPC value are now handled correctly (Issue #2)
- Reserved memory bank is no longer valid for selectBank parameter (Issue #4)
- various bug fixes to get the platform dll to deploy correctly to each platform specific project. Added missing commands to the core dll (.hc, .hd, .hs, .lk, .mt)
Three dlls TechnologySolutions.Rfid.AsciiProtocol.Core.dll (portable), TechnologySolutions.Rfid.AsciiProtocol.Extensions.dll (portable), TechnologySolutions.Rfid.AsciiProtocol.Platform.dll
- No longer a need to register platform specific ReaderConnectionManager
- LibraryConfiguration.ConfigureForReader will now return null for an unknown reader use
LibraryConfiguration.Current = LibraryConfiguration.ConfigureForReader(serial, version) ?? LibraryConfiguration.Default to ensure not null
Beta release of Technology Solutions ASCII Protocol
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on Tsl.AsciiProtocol:
Implementation of the Technology Solutions barcode reader configuration API for use with Universal Apps, Universal Windows Platform, Xamarin and Xamarin Forms
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.