Google's TensorFlow full binding in .NET Standard.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package TensorFlow.NET -Version 0.11.3
dotnet add package TensorFlow.NET --version 0.11.3
<PackageReference Include="TensorFlow.NET" Version="0.11.3" />
paket add TensorFlow.NET --version 0.11.3
#r "nuget: TensorFlow.NET, 0.11.3"
Changes since v0.10.0:
1. Upgrade NumSharp to v0.20.
2. Add DisposableObject class to manage object lifetime.
3. Add tf.no_op, tf.nn.in_top_k, tf.GraphKeys and tf.trainable_variables.
4. Change tensorflow to non-static class in order to execute some initialization process.
5. Overload session.run(), make syntax simpler.
6. Add Local Response Normalization.
7. Add tf.image related APIs.
8. Add tf.random_normal, tf.constant, tf.pad, tf.shape, tf.image.resize_nearest_neighbor.
9. MultiThread is safe.
10. Support n-dim indexing for tensor.
NuGet packages (6)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on TensorFlow.NET:
Microsoft.ML.TensorFlow contains ML.NET integration of TensorFlow.
.NET text analysis tool. Tokenize, Stemming and Lemmatization.
Open source AI Bot platform builder which is written in C# runs on .Net Core and is enterprise oriented. Integrated with multiple bot engines besides BotSharp bot engine. Modulized pipeline design make NLP tasks plugin easily. Abstract platform and NLP task, migrate existed chatbot from a platform into another platform perfectly through dump and restore. If you feel that this project is helpful to you, please Star on the project, we will be very grateful.
Keras for .NET Keras is an API designed for human beings, not machines. Keras follows best practices for reducing cognitive load: it offers consistent & simple APIs, it minimizes the number of user actions required for common use cases, and it provides clear & actionable error messages.
Ludwig is a toolbox built on top of TensorFlow that allows to train and test deep learning models without the need to write code.
GitHub repositories (3)
Showing the top 3 popular GitHub repositories that depend on TensorFlow.NET:
ML.NET is an open source and cross-platform machine learning framework for .NET.
The Open Source AI Chatbot Platform Builder in 100% C# Running in .NET Core with Machine Learning algorithm.
An easy to use C# deep learning library with CUDA/OpenCL support