T4Include provides small and useful functions intended to be referenced by source, this nuget package includes the necessary files to reference local files and web files by source
Install-Package T4Include -Version 1.1.4
dotnet add package T4Include --version 1.1.4
<PackageReference Include="T4Include" Version="1.1.4" />
paket add T4Include --version 1.1.4
#r "nuget: T4Include, 1.1.4"
* 1.1.4 - T4Include changes
- Fixed so that pragma/ReSharper restore are moved to bottom of file
* 1.1.3 - T4Include changes
- Fixed url to Dapper in sample TT
* 1.1.2 - T4Include changes
- Generalized exclusion list to all variants
- Added sensible defaults to exclusion list
* 1.1.1 - T4Include bug fixes
- Case insensitive comparison of paths
- Removed dead-code in T4Include (caused warnings)
- Uses FullPath when writing meta data
* 1.1.0 - T4Include now supports suppressing of the outer namespace
* 1.0.7 - Refined sample to point to correct release
* 1.0.6 - Added IncludeProject.ttinclude
* 1.0.5 - Refined sample to point to correct release
* 1.0.4 - Bug fixes when including files that use "using" that isn't inside a namespace
* 1.0.3 - Refined sample content
* 1.0.2 - Added sample content
* 1.0.1 - Initial release
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.