AspNet. Mvc4. ReportViewer
This is a legacy package for embedding Syncfusion reporting components Report Viewer and Report Writer in your ASP.NET MVC web application. Please use the BoldReports.Mvc4 package for new projects.
The Syncfusion Report Viewer for ASP.NET MVC package contains control and server-side helpers used to view RDL/RDLC reports within ASP.NET MVC applications. The reports are rendered using HTML5 and provides an optimal user experience across phone, tablet, and desktop form-factors.
• Report viewer can render RDL reports published on SQL Server Reporting Services server.
• Popular data sources such as Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Azure, SQL CE, XML, Microsoft Access, Oracle, OLEDB, and ODBC are supported.
• Users can interactively provide report parameter inputs at run time to display reports based on the parameter.
• SQL Server RDL specification expressions are supported.
• Report items such as tables, matrices, lists, charts, sparklines, databars, maps, gauges, subreports, indicators, images, lines, and rectangles can be displayed.
• Report viewer supports multilevel grouping and sorting in data regions of report items such as tablixes, matrices, lists, charts, sparklines, databars, gauges, indicators, and maps.
• Interactive features in RDL specification like drill through, hyperlink, and interactive sorting to work with report at runtime.
• Preview the report in print layout prior to printing. Page settings can be modified using page setup dialog.
• All static texts within the report viewer can be localized to any desired language.
• Displayed reports can be exported to popular file formats: PDF, Word, Excel, and HTML.
• Toolbars and parameter block appearance can be customized using templates.
• Report writer can be used to create file report formats PDF, Word, Excel, and HTML without viewing the report.
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/reporting-tool/aspnet-mvc/report-viewer?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2021 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
Install-Package Syncfusion.AspNet.Mvc4.ReportViewer -Version 188.8.131.52
dotnet add package Syncfusion.AspNet.Mvc4.ReportViewer --version 184.108.40.206
<PackageReference Include="Syncfusion.AspNet.Mvc4.ReportViewer" Version="220.127.116.11" />
paket add Syncfusion.AspNet.Mvc4.ReportViewer --version 18.104.22.168
#r "nuget: Syncfusion.AspNet.Mvc4.ReportViewer, 22.214.171.124"
// Install Syncfusion.AspNet.Mvc4.ReportViewer as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Syncfusion.AspNet.Mvc4.ReportViewer&version=126.96.36.199 // Install Syncfusion.AspNet.Mvc4.ReportViewer as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Syncfusion.AspNet.Mvc4.ReportViewer&version=188.8.131.52
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.