See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Shiny.Sensors --version 2.7.3
NuGet\Install-Package Shiny.Sensors -Version 2.7.3
<PackageReference Include="Shiny.Sensors" Version="2.7.3" />
paket add Shiny.Sensors --version 2.7.3
#r "nuget: Shiny.Sensors, 2.7.3"
// Install Shiny.Sensors as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Shiny.Sensors&version=2.7.3 // Install Shiny.Sensors as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Shiny.Sensors&version=2.7.3
Shiny for Xamarin & Windows
<img src="https://github.com/shinyorg/shiny/raw/master/art/logo.png" width="100" />
THIS IS THE STABLE BRANCH. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MAUI SUPPORT, IT IS STILL IN ALPHA HERE
Shiny is a cross platform framework designed for Xamarin & UWP to make working with device services and background processes easy, testable, and consistent while bringing things like dependency injection & logging in a structured way to your code!
- Handles all of the cruft like Permissions, main thread traversal, persistent storage and app restarts
- Brings your infrastructure to the background
- Provides logging to ensure you know when your services fail in the background
- Gives a clean & testable API surface for your code
- BLE Client & Hosting
- Beacons Ranging & Monitoring
- Locations - GPS, Geofencing, & Activity Monitoring (driving, walking, etc)
- Push Notification - Native, Azure Notifications Hubs, Firebase, and more
- Local Notifications - best of breed local notifications supporting almost all features across all of the supported platforms
- Near Field Communications (NFC) - easy to use NFC tag reader
- Sensors - every sensor available on your mobile phone is here
While Shiny is free and will continue to be so, maintenance and support takes a heavy toll on sustainability. If you or your company have the resources, please consider becoming a GitHub Sponsor. GitHub Sponsorships help to make Open Source Development more sustainable.
Depending on your Sponsorship Tier, you may also get access to some great benefits on Sponsor Connect (https://sponsorconnect.dev) including:
- The Sponsor Only Discord server
- Training available ONLY to sponsors on Sponsor Connect
- Special sponsor-only packages
How about some Shiny Gear
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed. monoandroid12.0 is compatible.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Universal Windows Platform||uap10.0.17763 is compatible.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed. xamarinios10 is compatible.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.