Supplies a basic set of Code Analysis rulessets and StyleCop (v 4.7.49) settings.
The purpose of this package is to make developing easy on developers.
Manually do the following:
1. Create an extra solution configuration called 'Quick' (besides the existing Debug and Release).
2. For this Quick configuration, disable Code Analysis, XML documentation, etc.
3. Using this Quick configuration development is easy, and building is quick.
4. Switch to Debug configuration sets all CodeAnalysis rules to Warnings.
4a. Select the ShaunDevDebugRules.ruleset manually (a todo).
5. Switch to Release configuration sets all CodeAnalysis rules Errors.
5a. Select the ShaunDevReleaseRules.ruleset manually (a todo).
So before releaseing your code build in Release mode.
Install-Package ShaunDev.Rules -Version 1.0.11
dotnet add package ShaunDev.Rules --version 1.0.11
<PackageReference Include="ShaunDev.Rules" Version="1.0.11" />
paket add ShaunDev.Rules --version 1.0.11
Removed CA1303 from rulesets.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.