Requires NuGet 2.5 or higher.
dotnet add package SharpVectors.Reloaded.Cmguo --version 1.3.0
NuGet\Install-Package SharpVectors.Reloaded.Cmguo -Version 1.3.0
<PackageReference Include="SharpVectors.Reloaded.Cmguo" Version="1.3.0" />
paket add SharpVectors.Reloaded.Cmguo --version 1.3.0
#r "nuget: SharpVectors.Reloaded.Cmguo, 1.3.0"
// Install SharpVectors.Reloaded.Cmguo as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=SharpVectors.Reloaded.Cmguo&version=1.3.0 // Install SharpVectors.Reloaded.Cmguo as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=SharpVectors.Reloaded.Cmguo&version=1.3.0
A library for parsing, converting and viewing SVG files in WPF and WinForms applications.
|.NET Framework||net40 net403 net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* Support for fallback paint server.
* Issue #81: Mouse Click on DOM Element.
* Issue #82: Please add Databinding. Added new image source with binding support.
* Issue #83: Show no Image when Path is not pointing to an existing file.
* Issue #84: Transfrom parsing with floating numbers (submitted by @grayed).
* Issue #87: SvgViewbox doesn't show ToolTip.
* Issue #88: Make SvgDrawingCanvas Drawings public.
* Issue #95: Wrong rect displaying.
* Issue #96: Problem with SVG logo. Rework of the use element WPF rendering.
* Improvements in marker support, including marker in curves.
* Improvements in color, color-profile, coordinates, transforms and aspect ratios.
* Support for slice alignment.
* Support for SVG element visitor interfaces.
* Removed the default size of 640x480 in WPF rendering.
* Issue #53. Binding support in controls.
* Issue #79. Fixed clipping bug.
* Issue #64. WPF path rendering improvements, gradient stop fix.
* Moved from the .NET Client Profile to the full .NET Framework.
* Cleanup the .NET framework dependencies.
* Changed the converter assembly name; SharpVectors.Converters.dll to SharpVectors.Converters.Wpf.dll
* Changed the converter assembly name; SharpVectors.Runtime.dll to SharpVectors.Runtime.Wpf.dll
* Resolved various reported parsing and number handling issues.
* Resolved various reported rendering issues, especially opacity and gradient fills.
* Added marker support.