VHDL transpiler for SME networks
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package SME.VHDL -Version 0.4.3
dotnet add package SME.VHDL --version 0.4.3
<PackageReference Include="SME.VHDL" Version="0.4.3" />
paket add SME.VHDL --version 0.4.3
#r "nuget: SME.VHDL, 0.4.3"
// Install SME.VHDL as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=SME.VHDL&version=0.4.3 // Install SME.VHDL as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=SME.VHDL&version=0.4.3
New in version 0.4.3 since 0.4.2
* Changes *
- Added the option to not render the buses, when generating the dot graph. This
allows for a much cleaner graph.
- Inferred true dual port memory are now more portable. The old definition
produced inconsistent behaviour, depending on which VHDL simulator was being
- Moved function definitions in VHDL into the process definition. This allows
the functions to access variables and buses, which are local to the process.
* Fixes *
- Fixed error when initializing multidimensional arrays.
- Fixed triggering of unclocked processes. Before, clocked processes wouldn't
properly set the signal triggering unclocked processes.
- Fixed Windows line endings not being stripped in csv_util.vhdl.
- Fixed wrong name generation, when the first instance of a process came from
a different namespace. E.g. when the first process was a
SME.Components.TrueDualPortRAM, all names would start with SME_Components
instead of the proper namespace of the process.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.