C++ transpiler for SME networks
Install-Package SME.CPP -Version 0.4.4
dotnet add package SME.CPP --version 0.4.4
<PackageReference Include="SME.CPP" Version="0.4.4" />
paket add SME.CPP --version 0.4.4
#r "nuget: SME.CPP, 0.4.4"
// Install SME.CPP as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=SME.CPP&version=0.4.4 // Install SME.CPP as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=SME.CPP&version=0.4.4
New in version 0.4.4 since 0.4.3
* Changes *
- Added support for passing objects by reference to functions.
- Changed call to Run() when specifying an exit condition.
- Made the internal memory of RAMs in SME.Components public, as this is useful
* Fixes *
- Added "block" as an VHDL keyword.
- Procedures without arguments shouldn't have parenthesis in VHDL.
- Fixed nameclash in variables local to a method. The decompiler would rename
local variables to a lower case version of the variable it is copying. This
is a problem in VHDL, as it is case insensitive.
- Fixed a problem where irregular loops wouldn't run for a correct number of
- Handled nameclash for static constants.
- Fixed problem where RAM in SME.Components would throw an exception, due to
them reading undefined values.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.