The SIPSorcery library is an open source C# implementation of the SIP protocol as specified in RFC3261. Also included are partial implementations of a number of related protocols including: STUN, SDP, RTP, RTCP and WebRTC. Note that this package does not contain any audio or video processing capabilities (the associated SIPSorceryMedia package does contain some Windows specific audio and video functionality).
Install-Package SIPSorcery -Version 3.6.0
dotnet add package SIPSorcery --version 3.6.0
<PackageReference Include="SIPSorcery" Version="3.6.0" />
paket add SIPSorcery --version 3.6.0
- Version > 3.0.0 replaces the previous multi assembly package that only targeted the .NET Framework with a single assembly that targets .NET Standard. The release is mainly about rearranging classes and assemblies to support .Net Standard. There have been some functionality changes.
- Version 3.0.2: Added net452 target. Replaced log4net dependency with extensible Microsoft logging extension.
- Version 3.0.3: Added additional method overloads to improve usability. Minor improvements. No breaking changes.
- Version 3.0.4: Added additional method overloads to improve usability. Minor improvements. No breaking changes.
- Version 3.1.0: IPv6 support.
- Version 3.2.0: Added method to change registation agent expiry while registrations are in progress. Major refactor of TCP/TLS channel. Added async methods for send request and response.
- Version 3.3.0: Support for RFC3262 "Reliability of Provisional Responses".
- Version 3.4.0: Added web socket SIP channel.
- Version 3.5.0: Added ability to send RTP DTMF events as per RFC2833.
- Version 3.6.0: Added conditional around Windows specific network calls. Added SIPEndPoint to SIPResponse ctor.
Showing the top 1 GitHub repositories that depend on SIPSorcery:
A cross platform C# .NET library that implements the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP RFC3261)