Lightweight runtime-only library for contract validation.
Install-Package RuntimeContracts -Version 0.3.1
dotnet add package RuntimeContracts --version 0.3.1
<PackageReference Include="RuntimeContracts" Version="0.3.1" />
paket add RuntimeContracts --version 0.3.1
#r "nuget: RuntimeContracts, 0.3.1"
// Install RuntimeContracts as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=RuntimeContracts&version=0.3.1 // Install RuntimeContracts as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=RuntimeContracts&version=0.3.1
* Embed debugging information into the dll
* Add side-by-side fluent API that can be used with the existing contract checks.
* Add attributes for Debug and ForAll contracts to separate them from normal contracts.
* Add fluent API for no-allocation assertions with custom messages.
* Add DoesNotReturnIf attribute to all assertions to help with C# complier's flow analysis.
* Add support for C# non-nullable reference types.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on RuntimeContracts:
Set of roslyn-based analyzers for catching common C# errors (inspired by Google's error-prone)